Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 a day

At this exact moment all i can tell you is that my sweat hurts between my boot crammed toes as i walk the dirt trails lined above the highway where canals and white sky pervade eureka, to Kohls where ive worked 10 hours for 2 days in a row, and i will keep this up until sunday. Yesterday i woke up at 5:15 and walked a half a mile to the mall, where i did hard pointless labor for near minumum wage (6:00 to 4:30) and afterwards got a ride close so i could walk to my bank. My feet no longer have feeling, so i hobbled through the store collecting 40 pounds of groceries such as dates chocolate bar, pork, green beans and coconut taste nirvana to get a guy that didn't want to double bag so i did it myself. After sitting at the table talking with my mom for a few minutes deciding that my outlets in the world are to have not the need for an outlet yet my senses becoming light as feathers and have the mad unfair world unexist, so with that thought i lugged the paper bags of tea bottles and pears, for a half a mile, resting ever couple blocks, 10 hours of labor wearing down in my veins, and nothing like cars driving by and laughing as you feeling like curling up in an oil slick to die, but by the time i made it up my white rickety stairs to my apartment, id reached my destination, how about that and alive too. Id been sleeping on a hammock lately off the ground and seeing my girl friend only at the late night hours when i am dead tired and have to wake up at 5 the next morning. All of this labor and sweat, and pointlessness, intermixed with growth of course inevitably as a human yet why should one have to slave away for money (money is a note loaned to the gov by the federal reserve with interest in that for the last century our taxes have gone directly into their pockets) so all in all i cant think that while everyone in war prisons are getting torchered, or that everything ive ever been taught is a lie, or how money and religeon are the biggest scams, because everyting is an illusion and therefore unimportant.


http://www.astrangedelicateflower.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment